AccessPro Abseiling website
AccessPro Abseiling website is a modern, responsive, multi-device website promoting the rope access company.
- Grav - a modern flat-file CMS
- HTML5 and Markdown for content creation
- Twig Tempating and CSS for control of the user interface
- YAML for configuration
PPE Management System
PPE Management System is an enterprise system for rope access industry designed to improve the way PPE examinations are tracked and equipment
records are maintained.
Development of Personal Protective Equipment Management System started as the final project of my
BSc Computing and IT degree. Although the academic project is completed the system is still a work in progress.
- An enterprise system implemented using Java EE 7.
- The classic three-layer architecture
- The persistence layer implemented with Java Persistence API (JPA) and Apache Derby relational database.
- The business layer implemented with Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) and GlassFish application server.
- The presentation layer implemented with JavaServer Faces (JSF).
- Test-driven development approach using JUnit, embedded Derby database and embedded EJB container.